I can't believe how fast the last 6 months have past me by. I feel like I went to bed last night with this tiny, beautiful little newborn and woke up with the this huge, sweet baby! Every day of the last six months has been such a blast for us. Watching her grow and become such an important part of our family is one of the greatest gifts of my life. I can't believe how lucky I am to have the two best babies and the most wonderful husband. It doesn't seem fair to the rest of you! Ben has completely blown us away by what a great brother he is. He really loves his baby sister and it's been so fun to watch them discover each other. No one makes Emily laugh like Ben does and it's been amazing to see how sweet and gentle Ben can be towards his little sister. I'm so looking forward to watching them grow up together. If this first six months is any indication of how wonderful it will be, I can't wait for whatever comes next!
In the last 6 months Emily has done the following:
- Been Born
- Learned to successfully breastfeed
- Learned to hold her head up
- Learned to sit up with support
- Learned to roll both front-to-back and back-to-front
- Learned to use her amazing rolling abilities to get around
- Smiled, coo'd, laughed and started to babble
- Started eating solid foods
- Started drinking from a sippy
- Stolen our hearts(awwwww!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment