CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Bennis The Menace

It might seem that this blog is a little uneven at times; like Emily has more posts dedicated to her than Ben does. It's hard because she's at an age where she's learning new things every day and will actually stay still to have her pictures taken! Ben is like a hurricane these days; always on the move and always getting into massive trouble=) He's been talking SO MUCH lately and it's really funny to hear. He says so many different words and phrases, although much of what he says is still undecipherable unless you're his mama. I spend every day with him, so I'm the one who understands him best. I can't wait until I can have an actual conversation with him! No matter how many posts belong to each child, Ben is STILL my best boy!

0 comments: