CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ruby And Ben

First, the back story! For those that don't know, my mom and her best friend Mary A. have been BFFs for the past 27 years. Mary has 3 daughters, Colleen, Candace and Sheila. My brother and I were practically raised with Colleen and Candace and they are my first and oldest friends! Colleen's daughter, Ruby, is 9 months younger than Ben and too cute! She and Ben have played together only a few times since Ruby and her parents live in SoCal. But when they get together, they have lots of fun. Ruby already knows how to handle boys! She was either trying to hug and kiss Ben or she was smacking him;) He didn't seem to mind either! Too bad she has to wait until he's 40!
Ben and Ruby sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

"Wait! Come back here, Ben!"

"Come on, Ben. I said I was sorry!"

"Nice hands, Ruby! Nice hands to Ben"

1 comments:

joker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.