This is what I call Ben when he's sick;) Poor guy is feeling miserable lately. He caught a cold a few weeks ago and me thinks it's turned into a sinus infection. He has a terrible cough and a fever now. "Mr. I'm-NOT-Tired" has fallen asleep on the couch several times today and just hung-out there the rest of the time. You'd better not make him mad, either. He will unleash the wrath of a sick preschooler on you and your ears will likely bleed in the aftermath. Emily is ALSO sick, but she has different plans for us. The past two mornings, she's awoken at 5:30 AM and refused to go back to sleep. Last night, she awoke at 12:45 and wouldn't go back to sleep until 2:45. Did she stay asleep? Nooooooo. She woke up again(for the day!!) at 5 AM. I seriously want to die, myself. I am SO sick of my children being sick.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bless his heart!!! I hope you all feel better soon. This has been hanging on too long. Papa Bill has it too. Missy just got over it. She missed 8 days of school!So sorry I can't be there to help!! Hug them for me!
Have Emily and Lily been communicating through telepathy? Lily has also decided that the cool kids get up at 5 AM. :(
Post a Comment