Holy Guacamole. I can't believe how fast this last month has gone by! I have been working a lot and it just sucks the time right up. Callie has had a pretty chill month. We've noticed some new words and gestures(nodding yes/shaking head no, waving at appropriate times while saying hello or goodbye) and my all-time favorite is when she says "Thank-you!". She says it when you hand her things AND when she hands you things. "Here you go. Thank-you" but she says it in gibberish that mainly I understand;) I'll spare you the cutesy phonetic spelling! Another completely adorable thing she does is blow on her food when you place it before her! She's basically all-around darling lately. Dan has been caring for her much more while I'm at work and you can definitely see them building a bond. He gets an almost equal amount of hugs and kisses now;) She loves to say, "Hi dada!". So much so that she often says it to ME, too. I still only get called 'Mama' when she's crying or wants my attention. We're looking forward to lots more growth in her language now that she's an expert walker, climber and dancer;)

I love this picture because she looks like a baby still=)
I love this picture because she looks like a baby still=)

0 comments:
Post a Comment