CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Abandoned Blog

Wow. I had no idea it's been *this* long since I updated this thing! No one has really mentioned it(besides my mom) so it was easy to forget. Once you lose steam, it's hard to know where to jump back in again. My work schedule shifted dramatically with the end of preschool in June, but that doesn't mean I'm not busy. I tend to fill Dan's days off with work, so family-days have gone by the wayside. Combine that with a sticky home situation and you have the recipe for an abandoned blog. I *do* have plenty of photos to upload, so if anyone actually reads this thing that doesn't see the pictures first on Facebook, you can look forward to an onslaught of activity in the coming week=)

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Glad to see you're back!! Missed you all! Hang in there! xo