CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Can You Say PACK RAT?!

For some inexplicable reason, Ben wishes to sleep in the pack 'n play. No amount of convincing, cajoling or coercing will get him to sleep in his toddler bed. We pick our battles carefully, though, so in the PnP is where he slumbers! Once we leave the room, he climbs out and gathers all manner of odds and ends. He brings books, toys, blankets, clothes, PLASTIC MILK SHAKE CUPS(?!Thanks for that, Dan=p). He packs it all in and sleeps on top of it, I guess? It can't be comfortable, but he doesn't seem to mind. He's a great sleeper, so we're just gonna go with it for now! Here are some pictures I snapped when I went to get him up from his nap yesterday.




2 comments:

Kelley said...

I can see he totally takes after his father! :-) Nana misses him soooo much!

Hug House said...

hahaha...that is so funny! Hmmmm, craving a milkshake now too ;)