CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Piano Players

Both Emily and Ben love to play the piano! This is one of the few times lately that they've sat next to each other and played with the same thing nicely. Normally, I have to break up their little tiffs and squabbles=) I know, I know...this is just the beginning of sibling rivalry!
Milly is giving her, "Do you mind? I'm trying to play" look to my cousin, Eileen.

Ben is very focused on his song. Look how he can eat a snack and play at the same time! .::Sniff, sniff::. Do I smell a piano prodigy on our hands, here? I think so!

Don't they look so cute sitting side-by-side?

I think she's ready for her first recital!

1 comments:

Jett Thomas said...

They look so presh! I think I smell a prodigy as well :) Milly looks so grown up sitting next to her brother!