My best-friend Katie and I decided to take Ben and Emily to the beach today. Obviously we hadn't thought it out before-hand;) Did you know that it requires an enormous amount of energy(and stuff!) to take two toddlers to the beach? Did you know it's near-impossible to push a double stroll on sand? Those were two things we didn't realize before setting out for Santa Cruz today. However, the trip was a huge success if you consider that they both had a wonderful time! I have exhausted my best-friend(and possible scared her off motherhood!), though=)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
The Benmily Show Goes to the Beach!
Posted by Evelyn at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Ben looks so cute looking at the water...I think he might have surfing in his future?? :)
Ah, the differences between boys and girls! So cute! Aubrey probably would've been all prissy just like Emily! That's awesome that you made all of the effort to do that though. It's all worth it in the end. =)
Post a Comment