CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Park Day With Nina!

Nina and I brought the babies to our favorite childhood park. There is so much to do there that we had to limit ourselves to just a picnic and some time on the playground. It had a mini-train, a fire-truck AND a real airplane. It was hotter than Hades today, so we skipped the plane and just hung out on the choo-choo. We got a few shots on the fire-truck but it was scolding hot and the fun screeched(and I do mean SCREECHED) when Emily burned her hand on it:( Poor baby. We ran it under water and then soothed them both with some ice-cream on the way back to the car. Perfect end to a perfect afternoon!

Emily relaxed as we pulled them in the wagon. She loved all the sights and sounds of the park!

B&E loved playing in the mini-train!

I think this is possibly the best picture I've ever taken. The subject sure is handsome;)

"Toot-toot! Make way for Train Conductor Milly!"
My brave girl just petted a dog! She was so proud of herself(normally she's scared silly of most animals)


Ben with his Beloved Nina

The mama and her babies.

Ben did a little jig after snatching Milly's hat to wear himself=)


0 comments: