All aboard the Potty Train! Toot-toot! That's right, loyal Benmily Show readers. Ben and I have officially begun potty-training. Today was our first day and he has done great between wake-up and nap-time! We've had three accidents, but all happened because we didn't get his underwear off in time--not because he didn't realize it was time to go and let me know! I am so proud of him. He is enthusiastic and loves wearing his big-boy underwear. I can't wait to just have one in diapers again!!! Wish us luck=)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Potty-Train '08
All aboard the Potty Train! Toot-toot! That's right, loyal Benmily Show readers. Ben and I have officially begun potty-training. Today was our first day and he has done great between wake-up and nap-time! We've had three accidents, but all happened because we didn't get his underwear off in time--not because he didn't realize it was time to go and let me know! I am so proud of him. He is enthusiastic and loves wearing his big-boy underwear. I can't wait to just have one in diapers again!!! Wish us luck=)
Posted by Evelyn at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment