Ben and I went to Pump It Up(or "The FUNNEST Place on Earth, as I will now call it!) to meet some new friends today. Emily stayed home with daddy to have a nap and some quality Daddy-Emmie time. Cooper, Charlotte and they're awesome mama, Maggie are new to our area and we decided to get together for a play-date and a chance to get to know each other. We has SO much fun. Ben and Cooper loved jumping on the inflatables, running around, playing with the car and one another. Baby Charlotte was far to little to partake in the festivities, so we spent some quality playing together. She is SUCH a sweetie! So smiley and squishy and fun to hold=) I really enjoyed meeting Maggie and her kids and hope to have more play-dates in the future!
we already have at home.
With ALL the awesomeness around us,
they still prefered the toy car=)
and both laughed whenever they'd crash into something=)
It gave the mommy's a fright, but the boys enjoyed it!
Must be a testosterone thing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment