CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ribbons and Bows

I have spent a small fortune on adorable clips, bows and hair ties for Emily. She has always had enough hair to wear them, but she makes the personal choice to refuse. The most I can hope for is a pony-tail on top of her head or two pigtails--if I'm lucky. I know at some point she will pull them out, so I have stopped trying to make her wear clibs in public; she just loses them and ends up with weird hair. However, every once in awhile she'll keep one in long enough for me to get some pictures! I hope one day she will like wearing them because they make her look even cuter than normal;)


"Why did you put this flower on my head, mommy?"
I had this headband custom-made for her and she NEVER wears it:(


"Ok, enough with the camera. We both know
I'm ripping this off in about 2 seconds"
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: