CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

19 Months, 3 Weeks

Emily is 19 months and three weeks old. This age is significant to me because she is exactly the same age as Ben was when Emily was born. I can't believe it! This fact just blows my mind for some reason. I can't believe she's the same age as Ben was when we added her to the family. Ben seemed so much bigger, older, I don't know... I guess I can't wrap my mind around the idea that she's getting so big, so quickly. I guess it's time to have another!


Ben at 19 months, 3 weeks.


Ben and Me on Mother's Day '07. I was in labor with Emily and would have her just 6 hours later.


Emily and me sharing a hug!


My beautiful baby girl...growing before my eyes:(
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kelley said...

She is beautiful!