Mimi brought Ben and Emily a special treat the other day! A big package of Oreos. Errrm...thanks, Mimi. Not only do my ever expanding hips not thank you, but neither does anything and everything 3.5 feet and below around our home;) We have cookie crumbs EVERYWHERE. And, a pair of sugar-crazed cookie monsters begging/whining/pleading for cookies night and day. I told Ben he could have two after lunch, then made the mistake of leaving the package low enough for him to reach. He waited 'til I was distracted and then helped his sister and himself to the whole bag(well, what's left after yesterday's cookie-fest and mommy's after-dinner snack!). When I came back in the room, I had to pry the package from their sticky little hands and promptly hid it out of reach. They're still awfully cute, cookie-goatees and all=)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG! That's too cute! At least it's not sand in the butt! Ha Ha Ha
They are so darling but you failed to mention who reminded me to get the cookies and approved the brand. Was it Ben or Emi?
Ha-di-ha, mom. It was ME who reminded and approved. But, you're still at fault;)
Ain't that the truth!!!!!
Post a Comment