It's official! Callie is no longer a newborn. My sweet little baby is now refered to as an infant. She is clearly getting cuter by the day and continues to be the apple of our eye. At her 4 month appointment, she weighed in at a slender 12 lbs, 10 oz. and a very long 25 1/4 inches long. She's the Kate Moss of babies, I guess! She has been laughing more and more, although I don't believe she'll be a real giggler, per se. It takes a lot to get her laughing and it seems to scare her once she does it. She'll be the stoic child in the family, perhaps. She thisclose to rolling over and continues to work on her sitting.

Four Months Old! Do you like her headband? I made this one:)
Before you get impressed, it came from a pre-fab kit, but I made it nonetheless!
Four Months Old! Do you like her headband? I made this one:)
Before you get impressed, it came from a pre-fab kit, but I made it nonetheless!
Her eyes are changing. The final verdict is brown=) Sorry, Dan!
None of them got their daddy's baby-blues, although Emily had beautiful blue eyes until she turned 10 months old.

2 comments:
OMG! Time sure flys! She's getting soooo big! Love the headband!
So sweet. It's funny, the toe picture kills me - precious!
Post a Comment