We all take turns coming up with a special project for the class at Ben's preschool. My work day is Monday, and there are 4 other parents that also work this day, so I have to come up with a new project every 5 weeks or so. This is not so easy but sometimes I manage to hit the nail on the head! Speaking of hitting the nail on the head, my project this time was pumpkin pounding. I brought in some small pumpkins and the kids got to pound golf-tees into them. Sounds pretty simple, but O.M.G. They flipped for this activity! Some of them spent more than 30 minutes at my table and we had a waiting list that had at least 4 kids on it at any given time. I knew Ben would love this activity because he is majorly into tools lately. He did not disappoint, and spent a lot of time woking on his pumpkin=) Phew! My project was a success, and now I have 5 more weeks to think of a new one!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment