Sadly, I didn't get to see any of my extended family over the holidays but we're making up for it when possible! My Aunt Colleen and cousin Maureen(yes, we're Irish!) stopped by for a visit last night and brought some presents from their family and my other Aunt Maureen(and yes, we're all named after each other!). Ben, Emily and Callie were all pleased as punch to have visitors to show off for:) Emily brought out many of her precious and coveted items for them to admire and Ben was very entertaining as he jumped, tumbled and danced around. He's like a puppy when people come over! Callie was is heaven once I handed her the crinkly hologram tissue-paper from the gift bags. She wriggled and bounced with delight as she crinkled it and gummed it! I know what she's getting next year;)

Callie with her Grantie(Great-Aunt) Colleen
Callie with her Grantie(Great-Aunt) Colleen
Tickles from Nina
(as I've mentioned before, B and E call my cousin Maureen "nina" which is Spanish for Godmother)

0 comments:
Post a Comment