Ok. This is starting to get ridiculous! Where are these little time-bandits storing those stolen days and weeks? I can't even think about her impending 1st birthday without hyperventilating. The girl has officially spent more time out in the world than in my belly. She is growing like a weed in every way possible. She laughs at jokes, waves hello, claps her hands. She's an old pro at sitting, and she can even get into the sitting position from laying down! And, I'm not-quite happy to announce that she is fully mobile, now that she's learned the army crawl. Regular crawling, pulling up to stand and cruising aren't far behind, I'm afraid:( She's also eating anything and everything I put before her. She is a self-feeder now and loving the independence and culinary delight that comes with eating table foods.
Try as I might, this little lady is hell-bent on growing, being and doing. Before this realization sends me into a full-blown panic attack, I'm trying to focus on the fun stuff. Planning the social event of the century(aka Callie's 1st Birthday!), perusing the infant girl sections at our favorite stores(infant/toddler girl clothing is WAAAAY cuter than little baby clothes!) and remembering just how cute toddlers can be. She's such a delight right now. I can't wait to see how her personality develops as she grows. Speaking of growing, her 9 months stats:
Weight: 16lbs 5 oz
Height: 28 inches
Try as I might, this little lady is hell-bent on growing, being and doing. Before this realization sends me into a full-blown panic attack, I'm trying to focus on the fun stuff. Planning the social event of the century(aka Callie's 1st Birthday!), perusing the infant girl sections at our favorite stores(infant/toddler girl clothing is WAAAAY cuter than little baby clothes!) and remembering just how cute toddlers can be. She's such a delight right now. I can't wait to see how her personality develops as she grows. Speaking of growing, her 9 months stats:
Weight: 16lbs 5 oz
Height: 28 inches
3 comments:
OMG!!! You're killing me!!!
How the heck did she grow up so fast?! She is SOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! Love her :)
She is such a little doll baby! I love these updates on her because, well, she's cute AND because i'm going to be going through this exactly one year from now! She's so precious and looks like she's so much fun!
Post a Comment