We met up with Hazel and Baby Gus this weekend at a near-by park. It was so fun to see how much she has changed in the last six months. Baby Gus is a charmer and he totally stole all our hearts. Big sister, Hazel has turned into this kid. No baby left at all. She's still not a big chatter-box, but she's still as cute as can be. Here are some photos from our play date!
Callie and Ben, lovin' on each other

My sweet little Callie-Cakes loved sitting on the grass
and watching the bigger kids play

Be still my heart! The cutest baby boy who doesn't share my DNA;)

Callie and Gus are just two days apart in age. They're the same height, but Gussy has a good 5 lbs on Callie-Girl:) He's just as cuddly as he looks!

"Uh-uh-uh, Gus. MY turn!"

"Oh no he didn't"

Pretty girl:) Already needs another hair-trim.

Ben, Hazel and Emmie. Where did these babies go???

Vintage Emmie and Hazel
Ben and Hazel=Friends Forever. They picked up right where they left off. Hazel seemed a little perplexed by Emily. Emily talks so much more and screams so much less than she did when we used to see Hazel daily;)

Sadly, Hazel seems to have forgotten ME:( I got lots of shy, humoring smiles when I talked to her. I guess that's what I get for letting six months pass between
play dates!
1 comments:
OMG! Hazel is so big! I can't believe it! Sigh, they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment