Friday was Ben's last day of school for the year. I'm happy that we get a break from working in his class and all the dropping off/picking up that goes along with having a child in school. I thought being there an extra day each week would make the school-year drag on longer but it really went by fast. Ben had a great year, mainly due to his teacher. I wish she could stay his teacher for the rest of his school-career. She could just move up a grade along with him and we'd love it:) Luckily for me, she will be Emmie's teacher in the fall and I can't wait. I will practically live at their school next year with all the different times and days I'll be bringing them(Emily will go MWF mornings and Ben will be there MTTHF afternoons!) but it's a small price to pay.

Ben would gladly spend each and every waking playing outside at school. It's his happy place.
Ben would gladly spend each and every waking playing outside at school. It's his happy place.
The amazing Teacher Justine gifted each child with their own picture album filled with darling pictures of them throughout the year. Ben calls it his "special book" and we've looked through it at least 50 times since Friday afternoon.
Ben reaaaaallly wanted me to stay at school with him the whole time on Friday, which benefited Emily, too. She got to come along as well. She is beyond excited to start school in the fall!

0 comments:
Post a Comment