CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

This and That

I haven't blogged for awhile! I'm sorry! The day of Emmie's birthday, I not only came down with a cold, but I passed it on to everyone else. We've been trying to get better, but it's proving too difficult for Callie without the aid of our sticky, pink friend Amoxicillin. She has yet another ear infection and a sinus infection. Poor little patient:( Due to all our various ailments--colds, stomach viruses, pink eye(me!), ear and sinus, a tumble down the stairs(me again!) plus a sick car, we've been laying low and hanging out at home. Even staying at home has proved challenging thanks to the ever-mobile Callie. Homegirl is into EVERYTHING lately. I don't even have time to grab my camera let alone snap cute pictures and blog about them! I know it's only going to get harder once she starts walking. Oyyyyyyyyy. I better stock up on Valium now;)

Here's what we've been doing to pass the time!

Playing with water on the deck


Doing some light reading


And just hanging around(upside down in Ben's case).




0 comments: