CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Art of The 'Group Shot'

Getting one child to sit still and take a pretty picture can be difficult. Getting two together is almost impossible. Getting three or more? Ughhh! It's a exercise in futility. You will end up with many pictures where one looks adorable and the others...less so. You could doctor your photos and just put the cute heads all in one shot, I guess. But that's so disingenuous! Besides that, I like the idea that a picture captures a person in that moment of their life. Warts and all.

Ben looks adorable, if not a little forced;) Emily is making a weird gesture and Callie is clearly focused on something else.

Emily is precious in this picture. Ben looks drunk. Callie looks lovely but still distracted.

This one shows just how Zombiefied they get when the TV is on.
Better than nothing, I guess!

1 comments:

Kelley said...

I miss those faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!