CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sunday Sweet #4

Today, we attempted the Gingerbread House. I thought I was getting a pre-made kit but this one made me mix the royal icing myself AND glue the house together. Next time, I'll save myself the stress of trying to get that beast built with two impatient, excited "helpers" underfoot and just hot glue it;) Or better yet, get the right kit! It turned out really cute, though!


Working together nicely lasted about 5 seconds before they started fighting. Oy.

They each had their own side, which helped a lot.


This activity was SO fun for Emily. She painstakingly added all her decorations. Ben just sort of slapped them on=)


He loved adding windows to it, though!
He told me what room each window belonged to. I love his imagination!



Here's Ben's side. I added the gumdrop siding.

Here's Emily's side. Isn't it fab?! I love how she made a wavy line with the little balls.

Here's the front

The back

the over-all effect with a very sugar-high Emily

And a very sneaky Ben, eating the frosting after we finished=)

0 comments: