CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sunday Sweets

I've committed to baking a fun treat with the monkeys each Sunday between Thanksgiving and New Years. They LOVE baking activities but with me being so busy with work, we aren't able do it as often as they'd like. There's nothin' like a little lovin' from the oven to foster closeness and assuage maternal guilt, right;) This week, we did sugar cookies. I am super proud of myself because I made the dough myself! From scratch! My cousin had to bring over 90% of the ingredients because I didn't have them but never mind that. No pictures of the finished product, though. They(along with Dan and I) gobbled them up before I remembered. Next week, we'll attempt the pre-fab gingerbread house. Yes, pre-fab. I'm not turning completely domestic.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Great job to all! No guilt for you! You're an awesome mom!