CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

18 Months!

She's well over 19 months now, and truth-be-told, I took these pictures veeeerrrrry close to the 19th month mark. But, they complete the set and they're pretty cute, so I know you won't mind=) Callie's 18th month went by just as fast as the 17 other months before it. She's a bona fide toddler now although she continues to wake up twice a night for a bottle, just like a baby:/
I'm less inclined to rush her through bottle-weening because it's her last vestige of babyhood. She's so much fun these days and just a bundle of affection and giggles. It's awesome to watch her really play with Ben and Emily. She loves to do naughty things that make them laugh;) Here's the last set of "chair pictures" for my last baby:..( Wahhh!




Look at the difference! Awwwww, it *almost* makes me want another;)

1 comments:

Jett Thomas said...

I'm going to give a big waaaaaa right along with you!
HOW did 18 month go by already? She *is* super cute though. She always looks so happy!!!