CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mall Rats

We spent Saturday morning at the mall. We got there early to let the little monkeys play in the kids zone before we started our shopping. I have TONS of pictures of Ben and Emily playing in this play area. We used to come here every weekend when we lived just down the street. It was fun watching Callie explore it now that she's a big-shot toddler=) It was especially nice that there were only two other toddlers there at the time.
During regular mall hours, that place is teeming with kids of all ages(mostly kids who are too big and too wild for the little ones to play with!). It's a well-kept secret that most malls open their doors hours before the shops open. You can get there early, let your kids play without getting trampled and do some window shopping before the crowds get there! Here are some cute shots of our little Mall Rats:

Oh my goodness. Callie reminds me so much of Ben as a toddler. She is all over the place. My friends laugh at her and say she looks like she's speed-walking=) It's exactly what it looks like. She just has places to go and people to see, I guess.

Such a big girl:(

Most new things get the "Lick Test" lately.
Is it any wonder we're always sick?!

Emily happily posed for this picture. Callie...not so happily;)

She is 18 months old, but check those pants out. Size 6-9 months. 6-9 months!! The shirt is 18-24 months. She is skinny as a snake.

I realized Ben is *almost* too old for this place when I watched him run around like the wild kids I always glare at;)

0 comments: