The Lovely Miss Ruby celebrated her 3rd birthday last Friday and we got the pleasure of attending her party=) We dined on delicious pizza(Ben even ate some, proclaiming it "Yummy pizza!"), a fabulous ice cream cake from Trader Joe's and enjoyed some late-evening jumping on the trampoline(they did; not me. There's no way in hell I could even climb up on it, let alone bounce while this pregnant!). The Birthday Girl seemed to enjoy her party, especially all the Dora gifts. We gifted her with a Dora soccer set, complete with goal, ball and shin guards, as well as a Barbie=) Ruby's mama, auntie and I used to play Barbies together when we were little girls, so I couldn't resist! Here are my favorite snaps from the evening!

Emily, blowing bubbles. She L-O-V-E-S to blow bubbles. She's really good at it, too!
Emily, blowing bubbles. She L-O-V-E-S to blow bubbles. She's really good at it, too!

0 comments:
Post a Comment