CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tiger WHO?!

I've mentioned before how much Ben loves to play golf. His love affair started when he saw a commercial for a toy called Gator Golf. He reaaaaally wanted us to buy it for him and his lucky day came when my aunt gave him a Target gift card as a belated birthday gift. We brought the toy home and it quickly became one of his very favorite toys. I'm not even exaggerating when I say he played with it for nearly an hour(which is pretty amazing for a 3.5 year old!). Recently, I posted pictures of him enjoying a mini-golf display at our local Children's Museum. He talks about playing George Golf all.the.time. after that. When he saw commercials for a local mini-golf park, he quickly started begging us to take him. Dan got the lucky honor of taking Ben to play his first game of mini-golf last week while I stayed home to watch Emmie and Hazel:( Thankfully, he took some cute pictures for me and gave me a full account of their game. Ben apparently loved it(surprise, surprise!). What's really surprising is that he beat Dan by 2 points! PGA Tour members better watch out. We're coming for you! Benny G. is watching and waiting.




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: