A little birdie from preschool let us in on a secret. There was going to be a magician at our favorite park today and we could watch the show the group of kindergartners celebrating the end of the school year:) We went along to see what we could see and ended up having a blast. Ben sat for the entire show. He participated. He laughed. He looked on in amazement. It was such a special thing for me to see. It showed me how much he's grown and how close he really is to being one of those kindergartners in the near future:) We decided to do one more year of preschool for our September-Baby and finally feel at peace with the decision. I struggled with it since January but finally feel like giving him the gift of time will be the best choice for him. He's amazing and I can't wait to see what next year holds for him.
You know what a cynical person I am, so when I saw this guy with his worn, woman's vest, faded chinos and weird hat, I inwardly groaned. He was AMAZING. So funny and great with children. He was like the love-child of Gene Wilder and Dustin Hoffman and by the end of the show? I kinda had a crush on him! I won't lie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment