Dan is so NOT a "play-at-the-park" kind of dad. It's just not his thing. Being a nanny before I had children helped me get over the boredom I feel as an adult at the park. I actually really like taking Ben and Emily to the playground now but I can understand why Dan doesn't care for it. Every once in awhile, I convince him to come along and they love it. It's so cute seeing how happy and excited they are to have their daddy at the park with them! They'll always want me to take them to the park over Dan, though, because I let them stay and play for much longer:) Daddy only has a 30-minute tolerance for playgrounds!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOL Those are fabulous photos! Good play on words Evvy!! Spider-Dan! I love it. He used to be "The Karate Kid" hehehe
Post a Comment