I thought these pictures were too cute not to share, although they don't really meet my exacting standards for blog-pictures. I am STILL battling bronchitis. I came down with the flu almost three weeks ago and have been hacking up my lungs day and night ever since. I've been to the doctor twice, ingested antibiotics, several bottles of Robitussin, a couple more bottles of codeine cough syrup(aka nectar of the Gods) and I'm on my second bottle of Mucinex. It's been miserable. Everyone is so sick of hearing me cough that Emily tells me "stop coughing mommy" and Callie covers my mouth for me.
Needless to say, we haven't done much nor have I been in the mood to take many pictures. It's survival-mode around here lately. I'm slowly getting better, though! I took these pictures the other day after getting Callie up from her nap and giving her a snack. She's eating a cracker, Emily's eating her hair and Ben is just being silly:) They make me laugh, though!
Needless to say, we haven't done much nor have I been in the mood to take many pictures. It's survival-mode around here lately. I'm slowly getting better, though! I took these pictures the other day after getting Callie up from her nap and giving her a snack. She's eating a cracker, Emily's eating her hair and Ben is just being silly:) They make me laugh, though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment