Mean Dan didn't even want to do an egg hunt for the kids! It wasn't exactly hard to toss a bunch of eggs on the grass before letting them run around and find them, though. While we attempted church, he went back to bed like the proper little Pagan he is. When we got back from church, I "hid" the eggs and let the kiddies loose. I'm SO glad I decided to go ahead with our hunt because they had so much fun! Ben remembered exactly what to do and Emily caught on right away. It lasted all of 5 minutes, but it was so fun to watch; definitely worth the minimal effort. Now, the millions of M&Ms we have littering our living room floor? Yeah....not so much fun. Next year, the Bunny will be putting stickers in the eggs instead:)

Ben jumped right in and started finding the eggs(not to hard, as I just threw them around on the grass!).
Ben jumped right in and started finding the eggs(not to hard, as I just threw them around on the grass!).

0 comments:
Post a Comment