CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easters Past

Dan and I can hardly believe we're on our fourth Easter as parents! We've had so much fun the past three years "helping" the Easter Bunny make the holiday fun for Ben, and Emily! I know I shared last year's Easter pictures last year, but I wanted to share some pictures from Ben's first and second Easters, along with my faves from last year!



Ben's 1st Easter
Our camera was being repaired during Ben's first Easter, but we were able to capture at least one photo of him in his nerdy little outfit:) The quality is TERRIBLE, as it was taken with our video camera. You get the gist of how adorable our little 7 month old Ben was, though!



Ben's 2nd Easter
Ben was 18 months old for his second Easter, and he really enjoyed it! He loved the Curious George themed basket, and really had fun looking for eggs at home and at Mimi's.


Our little cutie, showing off his new crab sunglasses.

Finding eggs filled with treats!

Four generations in one picture! I was 8 months pregnant with Emily:) This was my grandma's last healthy Easter and we were all so excited to spend it together. She adored Ben and loved having a baby around for the holidays. She always made Easter really fun and special for me, my brother and my cousins and we all miss her so much! I hope Easter is a kick-ass party up in Heaven, Grandma(GG)!


Ben's 3rd Easter and Emily's 1st!
At 2 1/2, he just started to understand Easter...at least he understood that it was fun!

Ben loved finding his special eggs and seeing what he got in his basket!

Emily loved crawling around, picking up the eggs and shaking them. She liked pulling things out of her basket, too!

Their favorite Easter goodie(and the thing responsible for my favorite Easter memory to date!) were the little bottles of bubbles we put in their baskets. Ben and Emily spent a good 15 minutes laughing and watching as Dan blew bubbles for them. You can tell in this picture just how much they all enjoyed it!



We hope this Easter is even more fun the last three have been:) Stay tuned for more pictures from tomorrow!

1 comments:

Kelley said...

I am so thankful for this blog! I love the bubble shot! Thank you so much for sharing!
Love,
Nana...aka Mom