CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Callie's 1st Official Benmily Show Update!

With thirteen weeks or so left to go, I felt the need to begin some pregnancy updates on this blog; sort of introduce Miss Callie as I know her now. I am 25 weeks along and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. She definitely makes her presence known, however! I seem to have a pleasant mixture of symptoms from both my past pregnancies. I have the heart-burn and bad skin that I had with Ben, the pelvic discomfort, greasy hair and frequent braxton-hicks contractions I had with Emily. One thing is the same: lots of migraines, fatigue and irritability(sorry, Dan!). What's different is her activity-level. She's so much less active than Ben and Emily were in the womb. I feel her kicking and moving throughout the day, but it's really subtle. I'm hoping this means she will be a calm, serene, Buddha-like baby! Ha! She probably just likes to reserve her energy for her all-day-and-night screaming fits;) We'll find out soon enough!



Here's some info I recieved in my email about Miss C at her current gestational age:


Your baby rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)


0 comments: