CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday With Mimi

We went to Mimi's today to visit with Unkie Ron while he was up from San Diego. I didn't get ANY pictures of them with their beloved uncle because I was too busy visiting with him! Next time he's here, I'll definitely remember. Ben was SO excited to see him and Emily quickly warmed up, too:) We had a nice, but far too short, visit and spent the rest of the day hanging out at Mimi's house. We played, gave Emmie her first haircut, watched Bolt, then went outside to ride bikes while Papa barbequed dinner. Ben loved playing in the back-yard so much that he threw a royal fit when it was time to go inside to eat. We ended up eating al fresco, which was very chilly, but fun! It's not quite outdoor-dinner weather, yet, but Ben and Emily didn't seem to mind!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: