CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Benny at the park

My mom and I took the kids to the park this morning! Ben loves going to the park, not only for the playground, but because he usually meets new friends, too. We didn't end up playing with any other children today, as Ben was enjoying the one-on-one attention my mom and I were able to give him while he played. He was in rare form today, hamming it up for the camera and being his usual happy, silly self. Here's some shots from our playtime!


Always the daredevil, Ben quickly learned that it's MUCH more fun to go down the slide in creative, yet dangerous ways. My only issue is when other kids(like Emily!) watch and emulate. Sometimes we're not the most popular people on the playground once Evil Knievel starts showing off. He's always very proud of himself, as you can see!


I have NO clue why he started doing this, or why it was so much fun! He had himself a grand 'ol time showering himself in tanbark. Yes, I let him do it for as long as it took me to get the photo-op;)


Just before this picture was taken, Ben yelled at me for trying to take a video of him. He told me, "No pictures!". Finally, he consented to having his photo taken again, and even have me a smile. Isn't he handsome?


Mr. Laid-Back decided to kick his feet up and enjoy his snack in style. I seriously adore this little boy=) Every day he does something new to make me laugh/
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Steffens Family said...

I love these pics of Ben - too cute! Glad to hear you are having a healthy baby girl!