Emily had her first, Mommy-styled haircut today! I've been trimming her bangs for awhile, but have yet to cut the rest of her hair at Dan's request. Her hair was getting so scraggly and tangled and the length was totally pulling all the curl out. She has beautiful, golden curls and they just needed a little work! Someday, Emily will love having a licensed cosmetologist for a mother. As for today, she didn't seem to impressed by the whole process. At least she didn't pull Ben's usual trick of crying hysterically throughout the whole time! She fussed a bit, here and there, but was a very good client. It helped to let her draw all over herself, the booster seat and the piece of paper I gave her:)

Sitting patiently while I gave her her first cut!
Sitting patiently while I gave her her first cut!

0 comments:
Post a Comment