CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Two Weeks 'Til Two!

My sweet baby turns TWO in two weeks. I can hardly believe how quickly this past year has flown by! She's definitely hit the Terrible Two's well before her second birthday, but looking back at these pictures from her first year helps me remember what a sweet little monkey she really is. She looks so different in each picture; Ben was the sort of baby who looked the same from birth, on. As I did in the weeks leading up to Ben's 3rd birthday, I have recapped the years in pictures. With two weeks to go, here are my favorite pictures of Emily's first year! Be sure to check back next Thursday to see the pictures of Emily's second year=)

Brand New--a beauty from the start!

One week old--snuggling daddy and posing prettily

One Month Old--sweet, little chub-chub in the bath tub-tub

Two Months Old--big smiles in her swing

Three Months Old--relaxing in the sling

Four Months Old--back when she still had blue eyes!


Five Months Old--oh, how I miss that silly smile=)
Six Months Old--learning to creep

7 Months Old--Sitting pretty in her stroller

8 Months Old--doing her impression of a stand-up comic

9 Months Old--my all-time favorite picture of her!

10 Months Old--making mischief

11 Months Old--Bathing Beauty splashing in her Ducky Tub

12 Months Old--The Birthday Princess, reigning over her guests

0 comments: