CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I spent my Mother's Day sleeping in til a luxurious 9 am and awoke to find that Dan had taken B&E to buy me breakfast! After we had eaten, my mom came over and we took the kids to the Farmer's Market, shopping for shoes and pajamas and finished the afternoon with lunch at Willow Street Pizza. Ben and Emily love the Farmer's Market and had a blast. Despite not loving shopping, they were remarkably well behaved and we had a lovely lunch, with only a few tantrums plus a huge mess made by Emily=) It was a great day and totally reminded me of how lucky I am to be a mom to these two little monkeys. I love them so much! No pictures from our day, but here are my favorite pictures of me with my pecious babies. You will notice the drastic decline in my looks as Ben ages and Emily is added to the family. Sigh....children have aged me horribly. They are the loves of my life, and at least I have that, even if I've turned into a MomHag at the ripe old age of 27!


Awww...sweet, newborn Emily and Percoset every 4 hours. No wonder I look so blissful!

Me, with a startled-looking Emmie

Me, with an even more startled Emily!


Celebrating Emily's Half-Birthday

Us with my grandma at her last Christmas with us=)

Us, enjoying a trip down the inflatable slide at Pump It Up


My all-time favorite picture of me and Emily. It's not the greatest pictures, but we look so much alike in it that I love it!


Emmie-Kisses are the best!


My Little Smartie, wearing my glasses
















Me, blissed-out on drugs and the euphoria of being Ben's mommy!


My Funny Valentine on his first V-day

Ben, at 9 months old, celebrating with me at my grandma's 75th!

Me, with Ben and my grandma at my 25th birthday party. I was 26ish weeks pregnant with Emily.
Ben and me on our second Mother's Day. I was in labor with Emily!


Enjoying one of my many job-requirements: Human Pillow


Snuggling my birthday boy on his 2nd birthday!

At the park with my little guys


Ben and me on his first day of school!


1 comments:

Kelley said...

You are a beautiful, wonderful Mama! You are NAWT a Momhag! Hope you had a wonderful d