With one week left until her 2nd birthday, I can't help marveling at how much she's grown and changed in these last 12 months. It's just as remarkable as the first year, in my opinion. She went from being a baby to a toddler to a little girl in just 12 short months. She walks, runs, jumps and climbs. She talks and sings and knows how to charm a crowd. She's funny, sassy, unbearably sweet when she wants to be, just unbearable occasionally and the most beautiful little girl I've ever clapped eyes on(until she shares that title with her baby sister, of course!). I've gotten to focus on and enjoy this second year of life for her in a way I didn't get to with Ben. He wasn't even two yet when she was born, so much of his second year was regrettably overshadowed by Emily's first year. Having two toddlers has been so much more fun than I ever anticipated, though. Watching them grow up together is such a gift=) Enjoy these photos of my sweet girl during her second year of life. Many have been featured on the blog before, but they're cute enough to see again!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
One Week 'Til TWO!
Posted by Evelyn at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment