Ben was my date to an old friend's birthday party in the early part of the afternoon. We didn't stay long because we had a party to go to for his friend, Jonah! The lucky birthday-boy had his bash at Pump It Up(indoor inflatables) and lots of Ben's pals from preschool were there. Emily stayed at home with Mimi so it was just me and my little guy:) Although I am far too pregnant to be bouncing on inflatables, I still enjoyed watching Ben play and hanging out with the other parents I knew. I'm usually wrangling two little ones and don't get a chance to socialize much during birthday parties! After bouncing for about and hour, we had cake and snacks and the party was over=)

Ben is a bouncing machine! He loves this place.
Ben is a bouncing machine! He loves this place.
He finally worked up the courage to climb up the ladder to this slide. The trip down proved too scary, though:( He's just like his mama...I don't like the feeling of sliding out of control, either! No water-slides, jumbo slides or the like for me!
The most amazing thing about this party: the party blowers. Yes, that's right. The Party Blowers. Those $.10 pieces of plastic and paper. Ben and the other kids thought they were incredible. He barely touched his cake, he was too busy playing with that thing! We forgot to bring one home to Emmie and fights broke out over it once we got back! Next year, his party will consist of cake and party blowers. That's it. I'll spend the extra money on booze for the grown-ups;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment