As I've mentioned before, Ben has found a love of baking. He loves to help me bake things, and luckily for him, I only bake in the most basic sense of the term. Think brownies/cakes from a mix, break 'n bake cookies from a package, just-add-water muffins from a box etc. All "recipes" that he can help with and what a good helper he is! I think he loves it just as much as I do=)
The weeks leading up to my delivery have me craving brownies like nobody's business. Ben loves brownies even more than I do, so he was more than willing to help endulge my final pregnancy-cravings!

Pour
The weeks leading up to my delivery have me craving brownies like nobody's business. Ben loves brownies even more than I do, so he was more than willing to help endulge my final pregnancy-cravings!
Pour

0 comments:
Post a Comment