CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Coming Home

I decided to come home a day early, after receiving two of the saddest phone calls from a very blue Emmie. She was really missing me and hearing her little voice on the phone tell me so broke my heart right in half. All the doctors agreed that we were fine to go home, so we made our way from the relative calm and safety of the hospital to the chaos of our home! While leaving early wasn't the best choice for me, physically, it was absolutely the best choice for my family and I'm so happy to be here=) I missed my husband and children terribly and couldn't wait to bring the new girl home for good. Our first day home was a whirlwind that my mind has blocked from my memory, but I have a few pictures that captured the mood!



Sweet Callie, all dressed up and ready to go



A maniacal Daddy, foretelling the events ahead--pure insanity!

Enjoying her first car-ride and her brand-new carseat.


Callie, enduring the pokes and prods of a curious big sister


Benjamin, enjoying his new baby sister

A very tired mommy, ready for a nap and a percoset!

1 comments:

Bre said...

I am lovin' all of these pics! Your kids are so adorable, and you look GREAT!!!! I love Callie's hair bow and I can't believe how dark her hair is! SO cute. =)