CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Week One

Here's Callie's 1st Week in pictures!

Fresh from the oven! I am born.

Meeting my new big brother and sister was awesome!

I spent three glorious days in the hospital with this lady...I *think* she's called mommy?

She and the blond guy called 'daddy' dressed me up, put a giant bow on my head, strapped me into this contraption and took me home.

My first week was H-O-T which made me super-drowsy. I spent most of my time snoozing away, fooling mommy and daddy into thinking I was an easy baby. Bwahahahahaha.

I started to wake up, so they bought me a swing. My big brother and sister love helping to buckle me in and press the buttons for mommy. They're a little too helpful sometimes, and I swing harder and faster than the manufacturers intended!

On my sixth day of life outside the womb, I got my first sponge-bath at home. It was NOT fun.
One week old and lovin' life on earth! Hello world, here I am!

0 comments: