CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Plague Upon Both Our Houses

The good news is that we moved out of Mimi's house earlier in the week. The bad news is that we brought H1N1 Swine Flu with us. Before I could even weigh the pros and cons over getting them the H1N1 vaccine, the virus has swept through our family like a hurricane. H1N1 is a nasty little virus, as nasty as the swines it comes from. We're all feverish, coughing, runny-nosed and achy and it's no fun at all. Even Miss Callie has it, with the addition of a double ear infection. Mimi has it, too, so there's no one to even help us, not that I'd want to expose anyone to this! So, if you want my opinion about whether or not to get the H1N1 vaccine...just look at these sad, sick little faces and then decide:(


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Poor Babies! Kiss them for me! xoxo I need your new address...Love, Nana