CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!


In an attempt to get some free candy and a little practice for Halloween, Mimi and I took the little ones to Mommy and Me on the Row's annual Trick-or-Treat event. We've gone to this each year and it's so much fun. We all love seeing all the other children dressed up and who doesn't love free candy? Both Ben and Emily are expert Trick-or-Treaters now, so they made out like little candy bandits. Emily, resplendent in her Tinkerbell costume, really did well in the candy department. She literally had almost twice as much candy as Ben, although we all stayed together! Ben looked super-cool in his policeman costume so I don't really understand why he got less candy. At least he didn't seem to notice=)


1 comments:

Steffens Family said...

Darn - we were going to go to this but I was worried about it being too crowded.