CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Helpers

Ben was SO excited to help me decorate the Christmas tree this year! He was a supremely good helper, too. He really remembers the past holidays and is very excited for Christmas to come. He and Emily basically decorated the whole tree and did a pretty good job! There's only a few spots that have multiple ornaments on the same branch:) Now, if I could just keep Emmie from taking them off the tree over and over again, we'd be great!


Ben has been dressing himself lately. I mentioned his shirt was backwards and his response was, "Yeah. I can wear it backwards". Well, I guess? I mean, who really says you *have* to wear your clothes in the right direction? Hmmm...deep.


Elf-Girl loved putting on all the girly decorations. See the purple ball at the top, left corner of this picture? That's Emmie's new ornament. We went to the Dollar Tree and I let them pick one item each. Ben picked a flute(Thanks, God) and Emmie only wanted this pretty, sparkly ornament.


Here, you can see Ben's ensemble to it's full-potential. Cute, no?


The piece de resistance...the Angel. Ben couldn't wait to top the tree himself!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: