CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Presents!

Ben and Emily got to open a couple of presents early and they were beyond excited! First, we let them open their Christmas present from Nana and they couldn't believe their good fortune. Later in the day, my friend Leslie came to visit and brought them all some darling new clothes! We're already feeling so loved and blessed and it isn't even Christmas yet:) More gift-giving 'n getting to come!


This is the face of pure, cheestastic happiness!
He desperately wanted this toy gym bag filled with workout toys when we saw it on amazon.com recently.
I had to save the picture of it on our computer so I could easily access it whenever he asked me to show it to him(and he asked. A LOT!). He was absolutely overjoyed to open this present. Thank, Nana!


Emily IS behind there, grinning widely, I assure you!
She proudly showed off her new Tinkerbell movie, then demanded we watch it:)


We have been playing "Let's go exercise!" ever since he opened this.
I am the front-desk clerk at the gym and Ben hands me his card.
Then I tell him where to exercise, wish him a good work-out and sometimes count his reps for him:)


Leslie brought Emmie this crazy-cute puffy vest and Emmie insisted on wearing it right away.
She even took off her beautiful princess dress in order to try it on!
She wore it for the rest of the day, too:) Thanks, for ALL the cute clothes, Leslie! We love them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Merry Christmas!!! I miss you all!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo