CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Picture Me Rollin'

I'm sad to report that my attempts to stunt Callie's development thereby forcing her to remain a dependent baby for as long as possible have already failed. I foolishly thought that if I rarely did tummy-time, she'd be slow on the uptake and not learn to roll yet. The sassy little minx proved me wrong by learning to roll the harder way first--back-to-tummy. She also made me rue the day I decided to limit tummy-time by continually rolling onto her belly and then screaming her head off til I roll her back over(then repeating the whole wretched scenerio all over again!). Now I'm kicking myself because I can't just lay her on the ground anymore. She immediately rolls onto her belly and turns on the water-works til I pick her up again. She'll figure it out soon, this much I know. But there's a LOT of frustrated crying going on at our house(and only some of it's mine!) right now.


"Oh, hello there!"


At least girlfriend still isn't sitting up yet(insert evil laugh here).
This is the immediate result of any attempt to get her into the sitting position.
She just folds like a deck of cards and cries til I right her.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: